When Mom Meet Mom had its official soft launch over this past weekend, we let you know that you could now join our mailing list to be among the first to hear about it when we officially launch the site, get a chance to be chosen as a site tester and reviewer prior to launch, and give us feedback about what you want to see on Mom Meet Mom. We think there are a lot of reasons moms need Mom Meet Mom and so many ways they can use the site once it goes live, but maybe you’re still on the fence about signing up before the official launch. Here’s why we think you should sign up today:
- It works like a dating site, but with a twist. We match moms with potential mom friends without all the stress of chatting up mothers on the playground or the expense of mom’s group dues. You meet moms without playground anxiety.
- This is your chance to be part of a really cool project right from the start – your early adoption will help us make Mom Meet Mom amazing!
- No matter who you are, how many kids you have, or what your schedule looks like, you can meet moms who understand that sometimes getting together, even just for a quick cup of coffee, isn’t always easy.
- Whether you’re looking for a single playdate or a lifelong friend… in either case, we can help you meet moms.
- More people signing up means more potential friends and more chances to plan epic playdates right in your neighborhood.
- Motherhood (and pregnancy) can be lonely sometimes, but we help combat the isolation some moms feel by putting them in touch with other mothers who are facing the same challenges.
- Making friends as an adult is hard even before you add kids to the mix – our solution not only helps you meet other moms, but also saves you time. How precious is that?
- Mom Meet Mom takes the sting out of rejection because with us, you only connect with the moms in your area who are open to making new friends.
- We will never, ever, ever sell your email address to spammers or spam you ourselves. Ever.
Sounds good, right? If you haven’t already, visit mommeetmom.com and sign up for our mailing list. All you need is an email address, and we’ll be in touch as soon as things get moving on the public facing side. In the meantime, like us on Facebook (where you’ll be seeing more action soon) and follow us on Twitter!
You better believe we’re working around the clock to create a resource for moms that will knock your socks off!